Set up the Microsoft OneDrive or SharePoint integration on Workplace
This article only applies to people with relevant admin permissions on Workplace and Microsoft.
The Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint integrations:
- Let people share content from these services directly on Workplace
- Enable authenticated previews so that people with relevant permissions can see more information about OneDrive or SharePoint files being shared without leaving Workplace
- Let you link folders from OneDrive or SharePoint to a Workplace group so teams can easily access files and see who’s working on what
To set up the Microsoft OneDrive or SharePoint integration:
- Click Admin Panel in the left menu on Workplace.
- Click Integrations.
- Scroll down to the Integrations you can add box and click on the integration you want to add.
- You can also do this from the Integration Directory, which hosts all available third-party integrations.
- Click Add to Workplace.
- You will be prompted to sign into your Microsoft account.
- Click Allow when asked if you want Workplace to have access to your account.
The integration will now be enabled for everyone in your organization.